The executive masterpiece you see here is located in the sought-after Deerwood Park addition and can be yours – assuming that you savor a great location, appreciate a durably constructed dwelling and are in the market for an upscale, new home that features an array of space, comfortable settings and practical amenities.
The house, listed by Linda Magazzine of the Magazzine Cunningham Group at Ebby Halliday Realtors ®, boasts a well designed open concept adorned with custom finishes throughout. There’s an impressive kitchen with an island, a walk-in pantry, granite counters and a large breakfast bar that lends itself to the family room, which is ideal for entertaining or large family gatherings.
The first-floor master suite – yes, there are two stories – has a large sitting area, a fireplace and a spa-like bath with separate vanities and a walk-in shower. For convenience, the master suite is adjacent to an oversized, handsome study.
As for the pertinent numbers, this home, built in 1991, anchors a .3-acre lot and has five bedrooms and 4.2 baths (and 13 rooms in all). The dwelling spans 5,276 square feet and sports a peaceful backyard with landscaped grounds and a sparkling pool with attached spa.
Here are some of the other highlights:
- The utility room features built-in cabinets, a drip/dry area, a dryer hookup (electric), a full-size washer/dryer area, and a separate utility room has a washer hookup.
- The master bedroom features a cedar closet and a custom closet system. The master bath has dual sinks, a jetted tub, a linen closet, a separate shower and separate vanities. The shower offers body sprays.
- The home has two dining areas, including a formal dining room with multiple views to the outdoors.
- The home features three brick fireplaces that operate on gas logs. Flooring is composed of a mixture of carpet, ceramic tile and wood.
- The dwelling has central air conditioning (electric) and central heating (gas).
- Exterior features include gutters, a lighting system, a patio that opens to the swimming pool and spa, a sprinkler system, a shake metal roof and a wood fence that surrounds the backyard.
- In addition to the aforementioned spa, the heated, in-ground gunite pool has a cleaning system to help keep it ready for use year-round.
The location in the Deerwood Park addition gives dwellers with school-age children easy access to Wood Elementary, Boles Junior High School and Martin High School. The entire neighborhood features a vast assembly of mature trees that provide beauty and shade.
For more about this house, call Linda Magazzine at 817-980-8733, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit magazzinecunninghamgroup.ebby.com.