Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor are now open to the public. Park officials have implemented new safety measures and hygiene protocols, including new technology systems to protect guests and employees.
The reopening plan, which was developed in consultation with epidemiologists, meets or exceeds federal, state, and local guidelines for sanitization, hygiene, and social distancing protocols. The plan includes:
- Health screenings for guests and team members
- Strictly enforced social distancing
- Extensive sanitization and disinfecting protocols
- Sanitized food preparation and service
- Commercial-grade cleaning equipment and supplies
- Multi-layered guest and team member communication
- Park reservations system to manage attendance
The reservation process
To assist with the parks’ social distancing guidelines and attendance flow, officials are employing an online reservation system to schedule guests for entry by day and to stagger arrival times to minimize proximity exposure. Guests who need single-day tickets will be able to reserve during the purchase process. The process takes 5-7 minutes and includes the following steps:
- Enter your online order number, ticket number or Membership/Season Pass number;
- Select the day and the approximate time you want to visit;
- Watch a brief video describing new social distancing and sanitization procedures;
- Acknowledge your understanding of the company’s health policy; and
- Order pre-paid parking, if guests do not already have a parking pass.
To make a park reservation: sixflags.com/reserve.