For this month’s home tour, we head to the Woodland West Estates addition, specifically toward this waterfront property with gorgeous lake views. To ensure you can enjoy them, the home, which is being marketed by the Brandee Kelley Real Estate Group and Keller Williams Luxury International, has its own dock. But that’s just one of many amenities on the luxurious dwelling, built in 1969 and set on a beautifully landscaped, nearly half-acre lot.
The 4,105 square-foot, two-story home features three living areas, five bedrooms, four baths and a security system. Here are some other highlights:
- It features a light and open interior with a vast array of windows, neutral paint, hardwood floors and custom built-ins.
- The updated kitchen has beautiful off-white painted, built-in cabinetry, granite countertops with natural stone accents, stainless steel appliances, a Thermador six-burner gas range, two ovens and a built-in refrigerator. There’s a breakfast bar, an eat-in kitchen and a galley kitchen – plus a pantry and recycling bin.
- Among the three huge living areas is a sunroom with walls of windows that look out to the lake. The upstairs living area features shutters and window seats with storage.
- The Master bedroom suite features a sitting area, a garden soaking tub and separate shower, two sinks, a walk-in closet and a linen closet.
- There are three bedrooms downstairs and one upstairs. Each features walk-in closets. In addition, the home has a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Outside, there’s ample outdoor living space with Trex decking, making the backyard a haven for relaxing and entertaining.
- Exterior features include the deck, gutters, a lighting system, and outdoor living center, an open patio, a sport court, a sprinkler system and a storage building.
- The lot is heavily treed, and, in addition to affording waterfront views, the backyard is spacious and exquisitely landscaped.
As noted, the home is on the market through the Brandee Kelley Real Estate Group. For information about this dwelling, or to discuss your personal home-search situation, call Brandee Kelley at 817-635-1141, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Brandee Kelley Real Estate Group’s website: brandeekelley